As a leading provider of temporary staffing solutions and interim consultants we provide access to a highly skilled group of individuals to offer organisations solutions and expertise not already present in their team
Temporary staffing solutions covers all aspects of finance positions ranging from ledger clerks right the way through to qualified accountants. Whether your requirement is for short or long term assignments all of our candidates are fully screened, ready to go and hit the ground running.
Our temporary candidates can provide:
- Fast solutions – they are available at short notice to hit the ground running and relieve pressure within busy working environments.
- Flexibility – they can commit to short or long term assignments to suit your requirements.
- Knowledge – they have often acquired knowledge from different systems and industries that can add value to your business.
Interim Consultants are highly skilled professionals with a wealth of experience within finance/systems implementations/strategy development/due diligence/project management/MBO’s/ mergers & acquisitions.
Our interim consultants can provide:
- Return on investment – by using their skills and expertise to help deliver an outcome, solution, service or mitigate risk that provides a meaningful return on investment to a client.
- Payments on results - they are paid on the understanding of goals and objectives being performed and delivered, and not simply on the basis of attendance.
- Speed - can be in place within days as opposed to weeks or months which is essential when time constraints are paramount. Being practiced in engaging promptly with the situation, they become effective quickly upon joining a client organisation. Because of their experience and expertise, interim managers also conduct and complete assignments effectively and with due speed.
- Expertise – they typically operate at a senior level in the client organisation, often being sensibly qualified for the roles they take on. They bring skills and knowledge not otherwise in place, to address a specific skill gap or problem. Their experience and expertise enables them to be productive and make a noticeable impact from the outset, maximising the likelihood of success.
- Accountability - they will take responsibility for and manage a business or project in their own right. They expect to be held accountable for results, and by being instrumental in an assignment’s successful delivery, they give clients the peace of mind that the interim placement has stewardship of the project in hand.
- Commitment - they maintain high professional standards because their future work relies upon referrals and a successful track record. They therefore have a stake in the success of the assignments that they undertake.
All our placements have met our strict selection criteria and are experienced, extremely talented and highly motivated.
For further information about interim management positions please call Paul on 07719 315 754 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.