- Up to £65000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Skelmersdale / Salary £60,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller, looking to join our client who are a growing business with a great reputation within their sector. Offering up to £65,000, this Financial Controller role offers the right candidate a chance to join an established team, who can offer you a great working environment.
Reporting directly into an impressive FD your role will be broad and varied, including the responsibility of managing an established finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day finance function, including full ownership of month-end
- Preparing and overseeing monthly management and annual accounts, VAT reporting, payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- Improving process controls and procedures whilst developing effective MI reporting and cash flow forecasts.
- Supervising and managing the Finance team (10), including setting objectives and monitoring progress
- Conducting a hands-on and varied role where you will work with operational and commercial teams to review contracts, investigating and analysing variances - allowing you to challenge, support and influence where necessary.
- Overseeing the year-end, audit process and liaising with external auditors
- Working closely with the FD, presenting reports to the board and senior executives.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience working within a similar role, managing a finance team.
- Strong and flexible communication skills, able to build excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the operational functions of the business, able to understand the challenges and opportunities across the business.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position