Commercial Finance Manager
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Commercial Finance Manager
Accountable Recruitment are supporting a large, market-leading company in South Liverpool as they continue to grow rapidly over the next few years.
This role is a truly unique opportunity to become part of a market leader in Liverpool with plenty of scope for further progression and opportunity.
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious candidate with previous stakeholder and analysis experience looking to develop further in a supported role.
South Liverpool office with Parking
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Preparing and presenting costs for various sites across the business
- KPI reporting and working with sites to driver better performance and suggest efficiency improving implementations
- Ensure delivery of budgets and forecasts in line with required timelines - liaise with cost centre heads to analyse these figures
- Working with the Supply Chain Director to provide analysis on various projects
- Attending meetings and presenting clear and concise summary to of performance to SLT
- Foreseeing questions, queries, challenges and influencing key business decisions by knowing numbers
- Competitor analysis and cost analysis
- Conduct analysis to produce forecasts and report to upper management
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in a role with similarities
- PQ ACCA / ACA / CIMA or QBE looking to study
- Extensive understanding of financial trends
- Experience within transport/logistics would be beneficial but not essential
- Requires strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills