- £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
Near Middlewich / Up to £45,000 DOE / Study available / Management Accountant
Accountable Recruitment are supporting a large company based in the Cheshire area as they recruit this role. The successful candidate will have plenty of scope to make this position their own, and it would suit somebody ambitious to get further involved with Management Accounts and becoming an integral part of a successful Finance Team.
Key duties involve:
- Preparation of management accounts + reporting to FC / board
- P&L analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and forecastsing
- Responsibility for Cost analysis / stock analysis / variance analysis
- Support with driving and supporting initiatives to improve process accuracy
- Support with preparation of Strategic Plans, Budgets, and forecasts, liaising with internal stakeholders daily
- Quarterly VAT returns for review
- Accurals and prepayments
- Assist with year end and external audit
Key skills required:
- The successful candidate needs Management Accounts experience
- Ideally studying or studied ACCA/CIMA/ACA - non essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills to liaise internally with cost centre heads and work closely with FC
- Bring with them initiative to support in developing processes, implementing ideas and supporting with key business decisions.
Interviews are taking place ASAP - An immediate start is available...!
For more info, apply below now or reach out to Jennifer HanleyApply for this position