In-house Tax Accountant
- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- In-house Tax Accountant
Group Tax Accountant (In-house) / Merseyside (hybrid) / £55,000 - £60,000.
We have the pleasure of exclusively supporting our long-standing client with the recruitment of an experienced Tax Accountant to join their growing in-house Tax team.
Our successful client has grown from strength to strength in recent years, and they are now looking to bolster their In-house Tax team with this newly created role. This is your chance to join a growing, high-performing team working alongside seasoned professionals who support the organisation's on-going growth journey.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Group Tax and Treasury Manager on all aspects of tax compliance and advisory work.
- You will assist with the preparation of UK corporation tax returns.
- Prepare year-end tax accounting and disclosures for the statutory accounts.
- Calculate UK corporation tax quarterly payments.
- P11D and PSA submissions
- UK VAT return submissions
- Support with the preparation of research and development claims.
- Collate and analyse information required for transfer pricing purposes.
- Tax forecasting.
- Advise on ad hoc UK, overseas tax queries covering all direct, indirect and employment taxes.
- Exposure into the organisation's M&A activity.
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy.
- Strong UK tax background
- Strong commitment to delivering accurate and high-quality work.
- Effective communicator, able to liaise well with stakeholders across this growing organisation.
This role will not only challenge you but also provide a significant platform for growth and career development in a thriving organisation.
There is potential for this role to be offered on a part-time hours (able to work flexibility over 3 days a week), if required.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today on 07731 356 287.
INDACCApply for this position