- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant / Liverpool (hybrid) / Salary £45,000 - £50,000
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated, Fully or Nearly Qualified ACA/ACCA Financial Accountant to join our clients growing finance team based in Liverpool. Our highly reputable and established client have a fantastic opportunity for Accountants who are now looking to make their first move from Practice into Industry.
Our client can provide you with a fantastic move into industry, offering full support and career mentoring to assist with your on-going development.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, you will also be provided with a unique opportunity to expand your experience across this growing Group, where you can get involved in several group wide corporate initiatives and projects including Sustainability and Climate Change projects.
- This role will expand as you settle in and develop your experience!
- Initially you will assist the Group Financial Reporting Manager with the effective preparation of shareholder and investor reports.
- Prepare Group and subsidiary statutory accounts (FRS 102).
- You will liaise with external auditors, supporting their information requirements.
- You will also work alongside the Group Financial Reporting Manager and Group Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly board report to shareholders.
This role will develop and grow, where you will also undertake ad hoc projects, including commercial initiatives, financial modelling, and commercial initiatives.
- Fully or Nearly Qualified (ACA / ACCA)
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP (knowledge of IFRS would be useful but not essential)
- Ambitious and committed to self-development.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with stakeholders at varying levels across the group.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working pattern. Full-time, flexible hours. 27 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension matched contributions up to 10%... plus many other great benefits!
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.
Apply for this position