- £35000 - £37000 per annum + hybrid working, company benefits
- Full Time
- Leisure and Sport
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
- 10 months
Accountable Recruitment have partnered with a key client based in Warrington to recruit a Management Accountant on an initial 10 months FTC - there is potential for this role to go perm. The role of Management Accountant is to support the Head of Management Accounting in delivering high-quality, accurate & timely management information to facilitate good business decision-making. Manage specific areas of the P&L across the expanding business.
● Manage specific areas of the Hotel P&L in line with timeframes of month end, highlighting & explaining significant movements to expectatio
● Balance Sheet Reconciliation
● Support in the preparation of our Year End external audi
● Develop processes to improve efficiency (and integrity) of all the above
● Support the annual Business Planning & Budgeting process as required by Head of Management Accounting
● Support, input to and on occasion lead key business change initiatives / project
● Develop and publish ad hoc reports / analysis as necessary to support the business initiatives
● Dealing with ad hoc requests from Senior Management as required
● Previous experience in a management accountant role or similar role within a large organisation preferred
● Qualifications - AAT Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA is an advantage with 3+ Years in a similar role.
● Excellent IT skills, essentially around excel.
● Organised and diligent with regards to meeting timeframes
● Effective communicator, with natural rapport-building skills
● Highly-motivated self-starter with a 'can-do' approach, combined with a strong delivery ethic
● Commercially aware - capable of quickly assessing opportunities and risks and appropriate decision-making
● Ability to assimilate information quickly and plan effectively
● Flexible and adaptable in approach; quick to respond to changing business needs
● Displays a passion for change in support of delivering tangible business benefits.
For more information on this role, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714382233 //