- £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Wirral / Salary £75,000 - £85,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Financial Controller, to join our clients growing finance team. Our client is a well-known PE backed group, on the cusp of further growth and expansion within their market.
Reporting directly into an impressive UK Finance Director, you will be an experienced hands-on Financial Controller, with responsibility for overseeing all day-to-day financial activities and playing a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategy of your division.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Your role will be broad and varied including financial reporting, budgeting, cash flow management, financial analysis, compliance, and team leadership.
- You will be responsible for leading, supporting and managing growing Finance team, (including AP/AR) providing technical guidance and support.
- You will prepare, review, and analyse monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Able to provide comprehensive financial insights and reports to senior management.
- Lead the annual budgeting process.
- You will work closely with department heads to monitor budget performance and provide detailed rolling forecasts.
- Cash flow management
- You will provide detailed commercial insights to support strategic initiatives.
- Implement and maintain effective internal controls.
- Oversee the external audits and liaise with audit teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements, implementing changes to enhance financial operations.
- You will work closely with the Senior leadership team, offering strategic recommendations to improve the financial performance and growth of your division.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Proven experience working as a Financial Controller or similar within a PE environment.
- Pro-active and hands-on - looking for a role where you can have an impact and add value.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Looking for a role in a growing group, currently going through transformation.
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on the financial success and long-term sustainability of the business.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.
Apply for this position