Finance Analyst - Very flexible hybrid working - FTC
- Up to £35000 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst - Very flexible hybrid working - FTC
Finance Analyst / Fixed term contract for 9 months /up £34,500 / Speke / Very flexible working pattern / Flexible Hybrid - Can work around the individual / Ideally Candidate will be North West based.
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Analyst role within a Large business in near Speke.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business.
- Up to £34,500 (WFH is available - 1 days a week in the office, can be flexible with this if more or less is needed)
- Study support available once made perm
- Flexible working hours each day
- 28 days holiday plus BHs
- Enhanced company pension
Location: Speke - parking on site
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Analysis of operational performance - focusing on improvement
- Financial reporting to prepare actuals, budgets and forecast
- Support with cash flow forecasting for project work
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Senior Finance Business Partner
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact on Sam Denton at AccountableApply for this position