- £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + enhanced holidays + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Audit Manager
Liverpool - Hybrid working
£50,000 - £65,000
*Benefits include; Enhanced holidays, company pension scheme, health care plan, cycle to work scheme, death in service benefits and access to our in house Wealth Planning and Mortgage departments*
A high-growth Accountancy Firm in Liverpool City Centre is currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager.
This position is suitable for someone who is looking to join an Accountancy Firm who is progressive with their ideas. This business is also looking for someone to join the team who are looking want to deliver beyond expectation and get results.
As Audit Manager you will be Joining a rapidly growing team, where you're assisting the winder Audit Team to enable them to deliver a first-class service to clients. You will be responsible for completing high quality audits whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships and actively developing junior members of the team.
As Audit Manager your role will consist of:
- Complete high quality audits from planning and testing to closure
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members through mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Review the work of junior staff members and ensure that review points are clearly fed back
- Contribute to weekly team meetings to discuss client deadlines, workload/planner and billing targets.
- Attend client meetings, building excellent working relationships and being part of Audit Tenders and Business Development
- Assist with the ongoing review and improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Help shape the audit team driving best practice while ensuring efficiency.
- Start building your own portfolio of clients to manage and take forward
To apply for the role you must have:
- Qualified in either ACCA or ACA
- Recent experience of working with an Accountancy / Audit firm
- Confident in working with clients at all levels and experience in building strong client relationships
- Technically strong, with knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Familiar with auditing both single entity and group organisations
Skills you must have:
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- A strong desire to coach and develop team members
- Flexible and proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
- Organised, efficient and a genuine interest and willingness to make a positive contribution
If you are interested in this position then please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045
Apply for this position