- £100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + plus benefits, bonus & LTIP
- Full Time
- Finance Director
Accountable Executive is exclusively retained and looking for an experienced and commercial Finance Director to join a family-owned property business based near Chester. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the business and be a key part of the senior management team helping to drive the strategic direction and performance.
- Developing and implementing the company's financial and operational objectives, strategies, and policies.
- Working alongside the CEO highlighting business opportunities, mitigating risks and maximising margins.
- Providing financial guidance and leadership to the management team and board of directors to ensure commercial success.
- Overseeing the company's financial operations, including monthly and year-end accounting, forecasting, budgeting, and auditing.
- Managing cash flow, investment strategies, and financial risks to ensure the company's financial stability and growth.
- Ownership of project appraisal and cost to complete process.
- Managing of funding relationships and support on land acquisitions.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Managing the small finance team, including any future recruitment, training, and development. Qualifications and Experience
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant.
- Ideally be able to showcase your successful financial leadership within the property sector and have experience of dealing with primary contractors.
- Have experience of fund raising/investment and capital project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of financial management, commercial insight and strategic planning.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- £100-130K plus car plus benefits including bonus & plus long term rewards plan
Apply for this position
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing company where your commercial and financial insight will be sought and highly valued. If you are an experienced Finance Director with experience in and a passion for property development and management, we would love to hear from you.