FP&A Analyst / Finance Analyst
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- FP&A Analyst / Finance Analyst
- Finance Analyst, ACCA, CIMA , FP&A
FP&A Analyst / Finance Analyst - North Liverpool - Hybrid working - Full study support - Progression and Development plan
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are actively studying who are looking for a FP&A Analyst role in North Liverpool with career progression.
You will be joining this highly reputable organisation, who are one of the fastest growing businesses in the area. Who are looking for someone to match their ambition and progress as the company progresses. The role will offer a lot of commercial exposure and progression
This role will offer full study support and ideally looking for someone who is keen to progress through either CIMA or ACCA with salary increases this each exam.
- Salary - £35,000 to £45,000 plus study support
- Hybrid working pattern - 3 office 2 from home
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development. As the company identifies progressive talent and will reward this throughout the role.
- On-site Parking.
- Working hours 37.5 hours.
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
- Support senior stakeholder with key commercial analysis
- Cash Flow analysis
- Involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Supporting the wider finance team during busy periods.
- Identify key process improvements and improvement to the system
- Building relationships with commercial and operational team.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs and KPI reporting.
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Financial modelling experience
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.comApply for this position