Group Finance Manager
- £58000.00 - £64000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager / Speke / Salary £58,000 - £64,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join our clients growing finance team based in Speke. Our highly reputable and established client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of qualified accountants, where you will actively coach, support, and mentor performance.
- You will play a lead role in the development and maintenance of robust accounting policies ensuring regulatory requirements.
- You will lead the provision of all financial accounting activity for the Group and manage the month end process ensuring journals are processed and review all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager in the delivery of all external audits.
- Ensure new business functions and subsidiaries adopt the Group's standard financial accounting processes and controls.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Project-related work including implementing new systems across the business.
- Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with good technical accounting skills.
- Previous experience working within a finance management position, preferably within Financial Accounting or Reporting.
- Experience working within Property / Construction or Housing would be desirable.
- Personable with strong communication skills and a proactive approach
- Results driven with strong analytical skills and experience providing meaningful management information.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working pattern. Full-time, 35 hours a week. 25 days holiday + bank holiday and a great company Pension.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.
Apply for this position