- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Ellesmere Port
- Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant / Ellesmere Port (hybrid working) / £45,000 - £50,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) Financial Accountant to join our client who are a hugely reputable and successful organisation within their sector.
Our international client has a unique opportunity for a highly skilled and detail-oriented Financial Accountant to join their finance team. As a Financial Accountant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and compliance of your divisions financial records.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the preparation, maintenance, and verification of financial records. You will ensure compliance with accounting standards, financial regulations, and company policies.
- You will be working alongside an experienced Financial Accounting team where you will support with the preparation for year-end ensuring that the financial statements are accurate, compliant, and ready for external audit.
- Improving the quality of the audit packs
- Assist with the year-end audit, ensuring the effective resolution of queries, keeping track of outstanding queries.
- You will collaborate with the external audit team and provide them with the requested documentation and explanations during the audit process.
- Review statutory accounts and assist with posting of audit adjustments.
- You will ensure new acquisitions are liaised with to ensure they are ready for audit, across this growing group.
- Ensure adherence to financial regulations, accounting standards, and company policies. Stay updated on relevant changes in regulations.
This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to join the Finance team in a position that will enable a range of future options for onward growth.
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with prior experience of Audit and Statutory Accounts.
- The roles are ideally suited for a first-mover from Practice, but we would equally look at relevant Industry candidates.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, as you will collaborate with various departments and external stakeholders.
Full-time permanent role, offering hybrid working (2 days office based, 3 WFH) plus a range of other competitive benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable today on 07731 356 287Apply for this position