- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- FP&A Analyst
FP&A Analyst / Liverpool (hybrid) / £40,000 - £45,000
We have the pleasure of exclusively supporting our long-standing client with the recruitment of a highly driven, ambitious and motivated FP&A Analyst.
Our successful client has grown from strength to strength in recent years, and they are now looking to bolster their Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, with this newly created role. This is your chance to join a high-performing team with seasoned professionals who support the organisation's on-going growth journey. The FP&A team plays a pivotal role in producing business intelligence reports and insights that drive key business decisions for the senior leadership team. In this role you will have regular contact with key senior stakeholders across this growing group.
- As the FP&A Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic and diverse team, engaged in handling a wide array of ad hoc requests, financial and scenario modelling, and budget management.
- This role covers all business lines across the group, offering you a broad exposure.
- You will be responsible for producing monthly and quarterly re-forecasts, and detailed profitability reports across the business.
- Collaborating with key senior stakeholders, gaining exposure to senior leaders and decision-makers across the organisation
- This role is perfect for individuals who are commercially minded, and inquisitive, with a strong desire to delve deeper into the business's key drivers and opportunities, including the evaluation of changes and their impacts.
- Proficiency in Excel, with the ability to manipulate data effectively.
- Experience with Power BI is ideal but not essential.
- Strong commitment to delivering accurate and high-quality work.
- Possess a curious mindset, combined with a commercial and analytical approach to tasks.
- Newly Qualified or Part-Qualified, currently studying (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
This role will not only challenge you but also provide a significant platform for growth and career development in a thriving organisation.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today on 07731 356 287
Apply for this position