Head of Business Finance
- £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Head of Business Finance
Head of Business Finance / Permanent role / Merseyside (hybrid working) / Salary £80,000 - £85,000 plus bonus and a competitive benefits package.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Business Finance to join our client who are a hugely successful and rapidly expanding organisation in Merseyside.
Due to our clients substantial growth, this is a newly created role in the business. Reporting directly into an impressive Group Finance Director, this is a key leadership position within the organisation, and it is vital in steering the Commercial finance team, ensuring the highest standards of quality and leadership as they continue to move forward.
- As the Head of Business Finance, you will play a central role in leading and overseeing the Commercial finance department, encompassing a dynamic team of FP&A Analysts and ambitious Finance Business Partners.
- We are seeking an experienced and decisive leader, coach, and manager who can effectively organise the Commercial finance team, encouraging collaboration, and drive performance improvement. You will provide supervision, direction, and mentorship, fostering a collaborative and results driven environment.
- You will improve existing processes and challenge the team to reach new heights, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- You will assume financial oversight and responsibility for the financial health of the UK business finance group, overseeing the P&L for the various segments within the group.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Contribute to the development of business and financial strategies.
- You will develop and maintain financial models and play a lead role in shaping the commercial strategy across the group providing detailed insights around, sales and revenue, pricing strategy, cost analysis, product and service profitability.
- You will define, track, and report on KPIs that measure the success of commercial strategies and their impact on the organisation's financial performance.
- You will report directly to the Group Finance Director and present financial and commercial reports to the Board. Your will liaise regularly with C-suite level stakeholders and the Private Equity Investors.
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- This role requires a combination of financial acumen, business strategy, and market knowledge to drive growth and profitability.
- We are seeking a proven leader with substantial experience in a similar role, responsible for managing a high-performing team. Your leadership qualities and management experience are paramount to the role, and your ability to steer the ship is key.
- Ideally you will have a background working within the Financial Services sector to grasp the complexities of the industry.
- Strong communication skills are needed to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders and to facilitate cross-functional collaboration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful organisation during this phase of growth. A competitive benefits package includes: a great holiday scheme, enhanced company pension, bonus and a range of other flexible benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment on 07731356287Apply for this position