Assistant Accountant - Graduate
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Accountant - Graduate
Finance Graduate role - Assistant Accountant - £30,000 to £32,000 - Study Support - Brilliant team and culture - Great study package
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Finance Graduates role within a large business based in Speke.
Ideally looking for new graduates with a 2.1 or higher from a Finance and Accountancy, Mathematics, or similar degree to join the business.
Looking for Finance related graduates keen to put their mathematical knowledge to good use and get started in challenging yet rewarding career.
Package: up to £32,000 (35 hours per week - flexible with how this is done) full study support available 28 days holiday plus bank holiday, great benefits
Study package - 3 days off per exams - 2 study days and day of the exam, all tuition paid for, exemptions allowed. maximum 3 exams paid for each year.
Location: Speke - Parking on site
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vat returns
- Intercompany accounts
- Support with year-end accounts
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into a Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Good communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- 2.1 degree or higher in a Finance related degree.
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment on 07753311536 or feel free to share with your network!
Apply for this position