- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Ellesmere Port
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Ellesmere Port / Salary £55,000 - £60,000
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Fully Qualified Finance Manager / Controller, to join our clients high-growth privately owned business based in Ellesmere Port. This role is newly created due to growth in the business, and the FD is looking for a candidate who can expand the role further. Our client has a long-standing reputation within their market and are now continuing to grow across their business divisions.
Reporting directly into an experienced Finance Director you will be a hands-on Financial Controller, with responsibility for overseeing all day-to-day financial activities within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of small Finance team, providing technical guidance and support.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts.
- You will support key stakeholders with effective finance business partnering. Working closely together you will gain understanding and provide insight and support on finance matters.
- Providing detailed commercial analysis, you will delve into the detail and work with the operations to highlight and support with key areas and fluctuations of volumes/margins etc.
- Assisting budgeting/forecasting processes and cash flow reporting
- Support with commercial tenders and other areas including commodity hedging.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and government returns
- You will support the FD with year-end and the annual external audit.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements, implementing changes to enhance financial operations.
- Support with ERP implementation and automating transactional processes.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Dynamic and able to drive change and process improvements.
- Good Excel skills
- Pro-active and hands-on - looking for a role where you can have an impact and add value from day one!
This role is office based. 25 days holiday + bank holiday, company Pension. Full time role 37.5 hours a week - offering broad exposure under an impressive Finance Director to support with your on-going learning and development.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.
Apply for this position