- £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
£35,000 - £45,000
Hybrid working pattern - 3 days in office / 2 home based
Accountable Recruitment are currently supporting a leading business based in the Warrington area who are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the business and support their Accounts team.
You will be heavily involved with the preparation monthly management accounts, submitting VAT returns and preparing and submitting weekly P&Ls.
This is an excellent position for someone who is looking to qualify in a supported environment with plenty of scope for progression and growth.
Management Accountant your role will comprise of:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Reviewing controls and processes, making improvements where necessary
- Providing support to the senior management team and finance business partners
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing weekly P&L reports
- Supporting the Financial Controller with information for cashflow forecasting purposes
To apply for the position you must:
- Be qualified / part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Have similar experience from a fast-paced role.
- Positive communication skills, providing advice and information to senior colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link below or contact Jennifer Hanley.
Apply for this position