- Up to £65000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant
- 8 weeks
Financial Accountant / Liverpool City centre / Temp on-going / £60,000 - £65,000 / office based
Accountable Recruitment are working exclusively alongside a well established organisation based in Liverpool city centre for a Project Accountant to join their team to start immediately.
As Project Accountant you be technically strong and have previous experience working within a financial accounts team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with outstanding audit requests, collation and sharing of data
- Assist with the preparation of supporting schedules where required
- Reconciliation of key accounts where required
- Review and reconcile the fixed asset register
- Rebuild the register for the current financial year
- Ensure all assets correctly accounted for including correct depreciation
- Draft process notes and assist in the production of a revised Capex policy
- Review and reconcile Creditors and GRNI
- Review current process and advise on improvements
- Assist external accountant with the preparation of P11Ds and PAYE
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly VAT return
The ideal candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified, but CIMA will be considered, if sufficient Financial Accounts experience.
- have strong Excel skills are also required and experience of working with complex data sets.
For more information, please contact Megan Hughes on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position