Head of FPA
- Up to £55000.00 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Head of FPA
- 7 Months
We are currently seeking an experienced FP&A Manager to join a not-for-profit organisation based in Liverpool on a 7 Months FTC basis. This role is hybrid (working 2 days per week in the office), offers flexible working hours and excellent benefits.
Salary: Up to £55,000
Management: Managing a team of 2
The role will provide a high level of professional accounting with a strong focus on reporting support to the Finance Analyst's which will ensure all objectives in the group finance strategy are met or exceeded. The role will provide meaningful management information and data insights, therefore supporting the organisation's strategic plan for growth.
The key responsibilities are:
- Reporting; Take the lead on creating and generating reports and interpreting financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs. Identifying trends and emerging risks, whilst taking ownership of the production of month end management reporting for all group companies; develop reports and work with systems support team to deliver ongoing maintenance for all group group companies and KPI development and reporting. Support on ad-hoc projects to improve reporting for all areas of finance
- UK & Overseas Subsidiaries; Lead and manage the delivery of monthly management accounting for UK and Foreign Subsidiary's including monthly and quarterly forecasting and supporting commentary; provide quality financial and accounting business support to UK & Overseas Subsidiary's; whilst working closely with the Finance Business partners to develop all reporting across the subsidiaries, adapting to change business needs and ensure training is provided for all users
- Systems; Work collaboratively, though working / steering group participation on the management and development of all financial software including reporting, budgeting, forecasting; manage and develop the preparation of the monthly reports to all budget holders; support on projects and be a key contributor to development of current systems
The successful postholder will be a resourceful problem solver, comfortable working in a fast-moving environment providing accurate and timely information to a high standard, with an ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers. They must promote a positive and professional work environment with drive and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Part Qualified member of CIMA or ACCA or QBE