Head of Mergers & Acquisitions
- £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Head of Mergers & Acquisitions
Head of Mergers & Acquisitions / £75k - £80k / bonus / Equity / Hybrid working / Chorley
Accountable Recruitment are working exclusively with an expanding organisation based in Chorley for a Head of M&A to assist with new and ongoing acquisitions.
As Head of M&A you will be responsible for overseeing all new and on going transactions ensuring the smooth integration to the wider business.
Key day to day duties include:
- Lead on due diligence all Mergers & Acquisitions looking at disposal/reinvestment activity
- Integrate newly acquired businesses into the wider company ensuring all systems and process are the same
- Ownership of development and maintenance of the finance system
- Manage VAT reporting within the group.
- Lead role in the cleansing of the historic data in the finance system
- Creating data warehouse to store clean historic financial data.
- Preparation of board papers
- Financial reporting and accounting improvements
Successful candidates must:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified
- have an audit/practice background
- have due diligence exposure
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment.