Divisional Financial Controller
- Up to £65000 per annum + car, pension, private medical
- Full Time
- Divisional Financial Controller
£65K + car + bonus
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday, Enhanced pension, private medical
Accountable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant to join a high-growth business in the Altricham area.
This market leader are recruiting for a qualified accountant who has strong IFRS / UK / US GAAP experience to join their expanding team to support their network of clients as the business grows to the next level.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and highly motivated qualified accountant ,to join the business as they embark on the next stage of the business growth. They are looking for someone from an Audit background who has confident IFRS / UK / US GAAP experience who is looking for an opportunity to take their career to the next level, in a job where no two days are the same.
You will be involved in challenging projects; experience a dynamic working environment, where you will be challenged to apply your technical accounting knowledge to complex scenarios. Their diverse clientele brings a variety of projects that will keep you engaged and continuously expand your skill set.
- £65000 + car package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hour working week
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical
- Perform financial reporting activities in compliance with IFRS standards, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Analyse financial statements, identifying any discrepancies or areas for improvement
- Provide expert advice on technical accounting matters to both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline financial reporting processes and implement best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes and developments in IFRS standards and communicate these to relevant teams
Who will I report in to?
When will interviews be taking place?
- Interviews will be happening as soon as possible
- ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Audit / practice background
- Solid understanding of IFRS
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in apply for this position then please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045Apply for this position