- £23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Assistant Accountant
Accountable Recruitment are searching for candidates to join a company near Chester as an Assistant Accountant. You will be responsible for the production of company accounts for a range of clients and gain exposure to numerous industries and a variety of sizes of businesses.
You will need prior experience from a varied practice based role and be keen to develop these further in a supported role where progression and Study Support are offered.
- Producing accurate company accounts, tax returns and liaising with customer queries (companies and self-employed customers)
- Supporting with cash-flow, tax advice, CIS, VAT
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Engaging with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Proactively offering advice and support to customers to ensure they are given the best service possible and understand their accounts
- Suggest process improvements necessary to the role
- Experience in a similar Finance position (ideally within an accountancy practice)
- Prior exposure to VAT returns
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel skills
Apply now for a confidential call regarding this position!Apply for this position