- £45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Management Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000
Benefits include: Study Support, Hybrid working, Flexitime
Are you a forward-thinking, driven individual with a passion for numbers and a strong desire to make a significant impact? Look no further! We have an incredible opportunity for a nearly or newly qualified management accountant to join our rapidly growing business in Runcorn.
Here are just a few reasons why this Management Accountant role is perfect for you:
Growth Potential: As a management accountant, you will have ample opportunities to grow and progress within this business
Collaborative Environment: Join a supportive and inclusive team that values your opinions and encourages collaboration
Impactful Contribution: Your analyses and insights will directly influence strategic business decisions, ensuring that we continue to thrive in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
Diverse Experience: You will gain exposure to various aspects of our operations. From providing financial analysis to aiding in budgeting and forecasting.
Positive Culture: This company values integrity, transparency, and work-life balance.
As Management Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Key responsibility for the month end close activities including accruals, prepayments and other month-end journals including recharges
- Production of management accounts with variance analysis, commentary, and cost analysis by division/dept/sites.
- Assisting with the year end audit including preparation of supporting schedules and dealing with audit queries
- Actively participate in the development and improvement of finance processes, policies, and internal control procedures
- Responsible for income recognition calculations for WIP/AROC on a monthly basis.
- Production of certain balance sheet account reconciliations as to be determined.
- Provide cover for monthly invoicing if required. Assisting with the production of the Company's annual budget and forecasts.
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow reports.
- Partnering with transactional finance teams
- Assisting with testing/implementation of the ERP consolidation project later in 2023
- Assisting with the implementation of improvement projects and providing constructive ideas for those improvement projects
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and be part of our incredible journey, apply now or call Rebecca on 07889300045 for more information.Apply for this position