Finance Business Partner - Flexible hybrid working
- £40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Business Partner - Flexible hybrid working
Finance Business Partner / up £47,000 / Preston / Flexible Hybrid working / Amazing Benefits / Flexible hours/ Brilliant team and mentor.
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Business Partner role in Preston.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also, Analytical skills and data manipulation to provide management information to different managers
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role as this is a newly created role, whilst being mentored by senior manager within the business.
- Up to £47,000
- Preston - walking distance from train station
- Hybrid working pattern - 3 office / 2 home
- 34 days holiday plus BHs.
- Excellent enhanced pension
- Flexible hours around core hours
- Full study support - Good package
Location: Preston - Hybrid working and parking available
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- Strategic Business partnering with different department linking them together, all working towards the same vision
- Review Budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and improvements
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Senior Finance Business Partner
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Open to someone studying ACCA or CIMA or Qualified. Will also consider QBE
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position