Finance Analyst / FP&A Analyst
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst / FP&A Analyst
Finance Analyst/ FP&A Analyst / up to £50,000 / Knowsley / Hybrid working / Full study support with study leave / Bonus available
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Business Partner role in Knowsley.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also, Analytical skills and data manipulation to provide management information to different managers
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role as this is a newly created role, whilst being mentored by senior manager within the business.
- Up to £50,000 - plus bonus
- Also Perfomance bonus available monthly.
- Full study support with days off for exams and study leave
- Hybrid working pattern - 1 day from home
- 25days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
Location: Knowsley - parking on site
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- Strategic Business partnering with different department linking them together, all working towards the same vision
- Challenge business and commercial decisions to ensure correct actions are taken
- Cost Analysis
- Accruals prepayments
- Review Budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and improvements
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Group Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Open to someone studying ACCA or CIMA.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position