- £36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
Management Accountant / £35,000 - £40,000 / Permanent / Hybrid working / Full Study Support
Accountable Recruitment are currently working with a rapidly growing organisation in the Eccles area who are expanding their team and looking for a Management Accountant to join on a full-time, permanent basis. Working in a dynamic team you will be responsible for the preparation and production of management accounts within the deprtment and work closely with a strong team and Finance Director.
- Involved with the production of the monthly management accounts for multiple entities within the business
- Report on these to senior management to ensure strategical decisions are made
- Profit and loss analysis
- Managing budget with budget holders and formulating forecasts
- Continual reviewal of processes and driving improvement
- Accruals and prepayments
- Supporting with analysis of potential projects
- Previous similar experience in supporting with preparation of management accounts
- At least Part Qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Good technical knowledge of systems and Excel
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced position
Interviews will take place ASAP.
For more information please contact Jennifer Hanley at Accountable Recruitment.