- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Controller
Financial Controller / Knowlsey (hybrid) / Salary £60,000 - £70,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join our clients growing finance team. Our client have a long-standing reputation within their market, and as an owner managed business they are continuing to grow from strength to strength! Now they are looking to maximise their position within the market through transformation and improving internal back-office functions. They have a fantastic reputation within their sector, and now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join their team in this newly created role.
Reporting directly into an experienced Finance Director you will be a hands-on Financial Controller, with responsibility for overseeing all day-to-day financial activities within the organisation.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts, ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded and reconciled.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Take ownership of budget and cash flow forecasting, providing insights and recommendations to support effective financial planning.
- Manage costings and stock valuation, ensuring proper control and accurate reporting.
- Oversee the currently outsourced transactions function, ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments. Together with the FD you will work on the project to bring the transactions team back in-house.
- Handle submissions to HMRC for PAYE, VAT, and pensions, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and deadlines.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements, implementing changes to enhance financial operations.
- Actively contribute to the management team, providing financial insights and recommendations on company-wide challenges and issues.
- Proven experience as a hands-on Financial Controller or Finance Manager, preferably within a growing SME business
- Fully Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Dynamic and able to drive change and process improvements.
- Previous experience supporting with the implementation of new ERP systems would be desirable.
- Ambitious - looking for a role that can evolve into a FD role over-time.
Full-time role, hybrid working pattern, offering flexible hours and a great benefits package.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287.Apply for this position