- £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant / Chester / up to £23,000 / 2 days from home / Career progression / Study support / Great mentor to help with development plan.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a recent graduate or someone with relevant experience.
Package: up to £23,000 - 2 days from home - Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying - 25 days holidays plus BHs
Location: Chester - parking on site - Office based with 2 days from home.
- Support site accountant with all aspects of finance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Daily Banking and refunds
- Reconcile Key Supplier accounts.
- Sales Analysis
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Support with Purchase Ledger and supplier statements
- Producing ad hoc analysis & reports as required
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Graduate or relevant experience.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff.
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the CFO.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible.
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Andy Darlington at Accountable Recruitment.
Apply for this position