- £60000.00 - £75000 per annum + + 10% bonus
- Full Time
- Ellesmere Port
- FP&A Analyst
£65,000 - £75,000
An award winning Manufacturing company in Deeside is currently recruiting for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join its busy commercial team.
Reporting into the FD, you will be the main point of contact for the senior stakeholders across the business, both in the UK and across Europe.
This would suit anyone from a Finance Business Partnering, FP&A or Cost Accounting background
You will be joining a high growth business, who is looking for someone to be an instrumental part of the commercial decision making, reviewing yield and labour costs, reporting on key business drivers and helping the business grow to the next level.
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a business and make an immediate commercial impact but also looking for a position that offer progression.
As FP&A Analyst your role will involve:
- Review and reporting of product profitability and recovery management
- Key involvement in commercial decision making and strategy implementation
- Capacity modelling / visibility
- Operational and commercial business support / guidance
- Direct labour and other cost analysis
- Weekly and monthly KPI presentation and commentary
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Interaction with local senior team as well as parent company based in Europe
- Ad-hoc finance related tasks
- Report on product margins, coordinating with business manager to explain drivers.
- Provide product cost support to projects, supporting cost-down exercises.
- Involved in commercial decisions and strategy implementation as well as traditional month-end reporting and compliance tasks.
- Responsible for month-end closing and analysis of financials
- Month-end reporting and metric reporting
- Member of the Profit Improvement Team
To apply for the role you must be:
- Strong FP&A / FBP / Commercial Finance experience
- Experienced working within a fast paced commercial company
- A confident manager
- Highly experienced in Excel & modelling
- A strong communication, reporting into senior managers and Directors as well as ability to work across functions
- Comfortable working to tight deadline when applicable
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply asap via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045 for more information.
Apply for this position