Interim Finance Director
- £75000 - £80000 per annum
- Full Time
- Interim Finance Director
- 12 Months
Interim Finance Director / 12 month fixed-term / Part-time 3-4 days / Speke
You will be responsible for analysing detailed financial information and providing direction and guidance to the Leadership team and Advisory Board to maximize business performance and commercial success.
You will also be responsible for leading a team of three within the finance team, and ensuring that the department is working effectively and efficiently towards its goals.
- Implement and take responsibility for IT Finance systems and processes that ensure the accurate forecasting, control, and recording of income and costs on a project-by-project basis at all stages of the company's pipeline inc opportunity, completed, in-progress, secured, quoted.
- Interpret and present relevant financial information clearly to senior management and, as required, the wider business.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the Senior Leadership Team, informed by financial information and other relevant data.
- Work collaboratively with the Managing Partner and Head of Production to set and deliver financial and operational targets across the business (profitability, utilisation, charge-out rates, etc.) and drive a program of continuous improvement against those metrics.
- Forecast and control the company's cash flow including overseeing all payments and monitoring all receivables.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the annual budget.
- Ensure the smooth running of the finance function and its processes, overseeing the company' accounts team, ensuring they are performing their roles effectively, and supporting them on issues as they arise.
- Oversee all Financial Accounts, Payroll, VAT, Corporation Tax, and similar compliance.
- Proactively lead in client & supplier contractual negotiations, and oversee management of the process with support from company lawyers...
- Work with the Client Services team and Production Team to develop, implement and maintain best practice training and processes around project budgeting and management.
- Accountability for the company facilities, IT, insurances and lease agreements, acting as a point of escalation where necessary.
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment on 07719315754.Apply for this position