Finance Business Partner
- £40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner / up £44,000 / Liverpool / Amazing Benefits / Hybrid working / study Support if needed
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for Finance Business Partner role in Liverpool City Centre.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business.
This a chance to progress and develop with in the business and having autonomy in the role as this is a newly created role, whilst being mentored by senior manager within the business.
- Up to £44,000 - yearly increases
- Liverpool city centre based
- Hybrid working pattern
- 33 days holiday plus BHs.
- Excellent enhanced pension
- study support available if required
Location: Liverpool City Centre - hybrid working
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- Strategic Business partnering with different department linking them together, all working towards the same vision
- Review Budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and improvements
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Senior Finance Business Partner
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Open to someone studying ACCA or CIMA or Qualified. Will also consider QBE
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position