Part time - Portfolio FD
- £500 - £550 per annum + 2 days per week
- Part Time
- Part time - Portfolio FD
Position: Portfolio Finance Director (1-2 days/week)
Accountable Executive are currently seeking a Portfolio Finance Director for a law firm based in Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be expected to work 1-2 days per week, providing extensive financial analysis and modelling to support the decision making of the senior leadership team.
- Conduct extensive ROI analysis to provide insight and guidance on potential investments.
- Develop and maintain cash flow models to support business planning and forecasting.
- Work closely with managing partners to develop strategic initiatives and execute business plans.
- Advise on budget and resource allocation to achieve maximum returns.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to support key stakeholders.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent) with at least 10 years of experience in a leadership financial role
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills, with the ability to provide data-driven insights to guide business decisions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work closely with senior business stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of business planning, commercial finance, and investment analysis.
- Legal or professional services experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a up and coming business that prides itself on delivering quality legal services to clients. This is an exceptional opportunity for a portfolio finance professional looking to work on a part-time basis while still being actively involved in business strategy and decision making.
Apply for this position
If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually stimulating environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to apply or contact me directly on 07714 382233 //