Group Financial Controller
- £120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Full Time
- Group Financial Controller
Accountable Executive is recruiting for a Group Financial Controller on behalf of one of our prestigious Liverpool based clients. This impressive organisation is seeking a dynamic individual to take overall responsibility for all aspects of the financial accounting and control, asset valuations, system and reporting improvements alongside leading the finance team.
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Lead and develop all aspects of the financial control framework including efficient systems, controls and processes for the group to support the maintenance of the group's accounting records and external and internal financial reporting requirements.
- Manage a large team of qualified and non-qualified finance staff across a range of finance disciplines.
- Oversee the production of the monthly accounts pack including detailed analysis for the board and shareholders.
- Lead annual external audit process.
- Full ownership of year end statutory accounts production.
- Risk reporting and analysis.
- Responsibility for ensuring that returns on investment are maximised in line with the risk profile set by shareholders.
- Drive departmental ambition of maintaining a continuous improvements culture across all financial systems and processes.
- Lead on all matters concerning governance, audit and risk committees.
- Provide effective leadership to create a high performing team that ensures team members are motivated and actively supported to develop and realise their full potential.
- Support the executive team with the 3-5 year budget planning and performance forecasts.
This is a key role with the organisation which also provides an opportunity for clear career progression too.
To succeed in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Leadership of a large finance team.
- Strong technical financial control and reporting experience.
- Showcase your experience of delivering a continuous improvement culture and performance within your finance team.
Salary and Benefits
- £120,000-£140,000 DOE
- Excellent Benefits