Group Financial Accountant
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant
Runcorn (Fully remote working available)
£45,000 - £55,000
A Group Financial Accountant with Audit and VAT Experience Wanted!
Our client is a leading global multisite business looking for an experienced & qualified Group Financial Accountant who has a strong background in both audit and VAT.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a head office function and a dynamic team that is committed to delivering exceptional financial management and supporting the growth and development of the business.
This role will also play a key part in implementing a revised way of working, moving into a more value added business partner with opportunities to be involved in KPI reporting and financial planing, whilst also ensuring that accurate and robust reporting is produced inline with group finance timetables.
This position is fully remote with the option of working from the Runcorn office if desired.
As Group Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Prepare and manage financial statements, reports, budgeting and forecasting for the group, ensuring accuracy and compliance with international accounting standards and VAT regulations
- Take ownership of the company's audit process, liaising with external auditors and ensuring that all financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Provide strategic financial guidance and support to stakeholders across the business, including senior management, to ensure sound financial decision-making
- Support other Finance functions, including Treasury, Accounts Payable, and Credit Control, as required
- Completion of the quarterly VAT return and yearly PSA return.
- Preparation and ownership of our group year-end pack.
- Completion of key audit prepared by client deliverable
- Calculation of yearly Transfer pricing calculation
- Support the development of continuous improvement initiatives with the wider Finance team
- Preparation and ownership of the monthly Inter-company reconciliation
To apply for the role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant; ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong experience with Audi and financial statement preparation
- Have technical experience of FRS 102
- Have experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- VAT & partial exemption experience is advantageous
This business offers fully remote working, with the option to work from the Runcorn office if desired. Plus a competitive salary package, comprehensive benefits, and an exciting opportunity to work in an international business environment where you can make a real impact. If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please submit your application today or call Rebecca on 07889300045
Apply for this position