- £110000.00 - £125000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Director
Accountable Executive is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Director to join an established and growing business with exciting plans for further growth. Post recent acquisition our client is looking to recruit an exceptional and hands on Financial Director to be custodian of the business plan and to help drive the financial and commercial performance of the business. A challenging and rewarding environment awaits the successful applicant as the opportunities to make a significant impact are plentiful. Reporting into the CEO you will help navigate the business through an initial and required improvement phase and then drive the forecasted and profitable growth journey.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help drive the commercial performance of the business by ensuring new and existing contracts are as profitable as possible.
- Support the CEO driving financial performance.
- Strategic planning for organic growth and assisting the CEO with general business strategy.
- Responsible for the full financial management & treasury requirements.
- Analysis and production of granular reporting on business performance.
- IT and system development.
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly board reporting.
- Ensure the company meets all of its financial, regulatory, tax and legal responsibilities.
- Liaison with banks, auditors, investors and insurers.
To succeed in this role you must be
- A qualified accountant.
- Able to demonstrate your influence and input in taking a business through a successful turnaround/growth journey.
- A 'hands on' and resilient finance leader with excellent communication skills.
- £100,000-£125,000 plus benefits including an annual and long-term bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial, dynamic and driven finance leader to join a business where you will be able to make a significant difference and be a valued member of the senior leadership team.Apply for this position