Graduate Assistant Accountant (full Study Support)
- £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Graduate Assistant Accountant (full Study Support)
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for Finance Graduates role within a reputable Insurance company in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be someone ambitious who is looking for a role were they can get development and trained from senior manager within the business.
Ideally looking for new graduates with a 2.1 or higher from a Finance and Accountancy or similar degree to join the business.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 (9-5 hours) Plus full study support , including training contract
Location: Manchester City Centre - parking on site.
- Assist preparation for Management Accounts and liaise with Senior management
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Assisting the in-house accountant on trust and tax matters and HMRC returns.
- Keen to work in a fast pace environment with high volumes.
- Good communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- 2.1 degree or higher in a Finance related degree.
Apply below now or feel free to reach out to Jennifer Hanley for more information.Apply for this position