Financial Controller - 6 Months FTC
- Up to £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Financial Controller - 6 Months FTC
- 6 Months
Interim Financial Controller // 6 Months FTC // Wirral based // Immediate Start
The primary purpose of the role is to provide, develop and analyse accounting & perfomance information challenging management where appropriate. Reporting to the CFO, this role requires an experienced, pro-active self starter with a strong work-ethic. They should be prepared to support and develop the accounting team, undertaking any relevant activity involved in maintaining accurate and timely reporting of all financial performance as well as other reasobale activities as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- A leadership role managing and developing the finance team.
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are completed and to deadlines.
- Manage the preparation of monthly group management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow for two operating companies
- Manage and oversee the audit preparation work to a timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporate tax returns.
- Manage the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports that analyse business operations, cash flow forecasting, trends, costs and revenues.
- Analysing production and sales variances, exploring potential problems with line management
- Preparation and coordination of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstratable experience managing people.
- Likely to have successfully performed as a Financial Controller for 2+ years in a similar sized business
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position