Management Accountant - Service Charge
- £38000 - £43000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant - Service Charge
Service Charge Accountant / up to £43,000 / Hybrid - office near Golborne / Amazing Benefits
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are searching for a Service Charge Accountant role.
The company are looking for Management Accountants with experience in Service Charge to join their dynamic Team. The most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also you should have strong analytical skills and data manipulation to provide specific information.
- Up to £43,000
- Option of a condensed 4 day week
- Hybrid - 50/50 split
- Flexible hours (35 hours - flexible start and finish times)
- 27 days holiday plus BHs
- Study support available
- Excellent enhanced pension
Location: Near Golborne
- Produce monthly and annual service charge accounts working with key budget holders and external auditors.
- Support the Head Of Service Charges in ensuring the Service Charge Team acts in accordance with current best practice
- Calculate and administer service charge increases for a range of tenure types
- Provide timely service charge related information as required
- Ensure the accurate capture, coding and accounting treatment of service charge transactions. Ensure that service cost related Open Accounts, Purchase Order processing and coding systems are complete and up to date and where appropriate identify areas for improvement.
- Preparation of management reports covering variance analysis and forecasting
- Complete monthly commentary notes on variances and review with Business Partners
- You must have experience with Service Charges
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Jennifer Hanley on 07591201667