- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000
**Applicants must be immediately available to start work**
A leading company in Warrington are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join the business and support their Accounts team.
Reporting into an off-site Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation of the sites monthly management accounts, submitting VAT returns and preparation and submission of weekly P&Ls.
This role is ideal for somebody experienced looking for a dynamic role.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reviewing controls and processes - making improvements where necessary
- Supporting, coaching, and developing a small accounts team
- Providing support to the senior management team and finance business partners
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and distributing weekly P&L reports for all business units
- Liaise with the divisional finance leads to ensure costs are accurately reflected and allocated to business units.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with information for cashflow forecasting purposes
Requirements to apply:
- Host experience in a similar role with a strong track record of producing accurate management accounts and detailed balance sheet reconciliations within tight deadlines.
- Positive communication skills, providing advice and information to senior colleagues.
- Experience using Microsoft packages.
- Open to qualifications - ACCA / CIMA / PQ / QBE.
- Must be available to start work immediately
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link below or call Jennifer Hanley on 07591201667 for more information.Apply for this position