Temp - Perm Management Accountant
- £50000.00 - £55000 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Temp - Perm Management Accountant
Immediate Start for a temp to perm Management Accountant to be based in Warrington
£50,000 - £50,000
**Applicants must be immediately available to start work**
A leading business based in the Warrington area is currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified Management Accountant to join the business and support their Accounts team.
Reporting into an off-site Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation of the sites monthly management accounts, submitting VAT returns and preparing and submitting weekly P&Ls.
You will also be responsible for supporting and coaching a small finance team on a day-to-day basis.
This is an excellent position for someone who is a couple of years PQE and enjoys a busy and varied role, as in this business, no two days are the same.
As Management Accountant you role will comprise of:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Reviewing controls and processes, making improvements where necessary
- Supporting, coaching, and developing the accounts team
- Providing support to the senior management team and finance business partners
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, CIS returns and PAYE
- Preparing and distributing weekly P&L reports for all business units
- Support investigatory efforts to provide clear and adequately detailed commentaries on the company's performance.
- Liaise with the divisional finance leads to ensure costs are accurately reflected and allocated to business units.
- Provide clear and relevant supplementary reports on analytical variances as required.
- Ensure the quality control of financial transactions processed.
- Support the Financial Controller in documenting business processes in order to maintain and strengthen internal controls across the Group.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with information for cashflow forecasting purposes
To apply for the position you must:
- Be CIMA / ACCA qualified.
- Have a broad financial management background with the ability to provide incisive, user-friendly management information and meaningful financial analysis.
- Have a strong track record of producing accurate management accounts and detailed balance sheet reconciliations within tight deadlines.
- Positive communication skills, providing advice and information to senior colleagues.
- A high attention to detail, providing accurate, timely reporting.
- Excellent numeric, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Microsoft packages.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link below or call Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position