Temp to Perm Management Accountant
- Up to £50000.00 per annum + flexible working
- Full Time
- Temp to Perm Management Accountant
Immediate Start for a temp to perm Management Accountant to be based in: Kirkby-in-Ashfield / Nottinghamshire
£45,000 - £50,000
**Applicants must be immediately available to start work**
A leading business based in the Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire area is currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified Management Accountant to join the business and support their Accounts team.
Reporting into an off-site Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation of the sites monthly management accounts, submitting VAT returns and preparing and submitting weekly P&Ls.
You will also be responsible for supporting and coaching a small finance team on a day-to-day basis.
This is an excellent position for someone who is a couple of years PQE and enjoys a busy and varied role, as in this business, no two days are the same.
As Management Accountant you role will comprise of:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Reviewing controls and processes, making improvements where necessary
- Supporting, coaching, and developing the accounts team
- Providing support to the senior management team and finance business partners
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, CIS returns and PAYE
- Preparing and distributing weekly P&L reports for all business units
- Support investigatory efforts to provide clear and adequately detailed commentaries on the company's performance.
- Liaise with the divisional finance leads to ensure costs are accurately reflected and allocated to business units.
- Provide clear and relevant supplementary reports on analytical variances as required.
- Ensure the quality control of financial transactions processed.
- Support the Financial Controller in documenting business processes in order to maintain and strengthen internal controls across the Group.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with information for cashflow forecasting purposes
To apply for the position you must:
- Be CIMA / ACCA qualified.
- Have a broad financial management background with the ability to provide incisive, user-friendly management information and meaningful financial analysis.
- Have a strong track record of producing accurate management accounts and detailed balance sheet reconciliations within tight deadlines.
- Positive communication skills, providing advice and information to senior colleagues.
- A high attention to detail, providing accurate, timely reporting.
- Excellent numeric, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Microsoft packages.
Apply for this position
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link below or call Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //