Assistant Accountant - Study Available
- £25000.00 - £27000.0 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Accountant - Study Available
Assistant Accountant /up to £26,000 / Liverpool city centre / Free parking / Free lunches / Study support in the future
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to candidates who are looking for Assistant Accountant within an Established business in Liverpool City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be someone ambitious who is looking for a role where they can do an all- rounder accounts role and support the Financial Controller, who will help mentor this individual.
- Up to £26,000 (37.5 hours week)
- Full study support after probation
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Free lunches provided
- Free Parking
Location: Liverpool City Centre- Office based - Free Parking
- Support site accountant with all aspects of finance.
- Support with Rolling forecast
- Support with Month end balance sheet pack
- Bank Reconciliations
- Daily Banking and refunds
- General ledger accounts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Support with Purchase Ledger and supplier statements
- Support with Accounts receivable
- Ad hoc support to the FC
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into a Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Looking to study AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Will also look at Graduate with some experience
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment or feel free to share with your network!Apply for this position