- Up to £39000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Financial Accountant
- 6 Months
Financial Accountant / Speke / £39,000 / Hybrid Working / Free Parking / 6 months
Accountable Recruitment are working with a fantastic organisation based in Speke for a Financial Accountant to join their vibrant finance team on a 6 month fixed-term contract. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a full time permanent position.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for providing key financial information to the senior management team ensuring accounting practices are maintained and adhered to.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Providing guidance and technical advice regarding the consolidated accounts
- Reviewing accounts
- KPI reporting
- Improving regulatory reporting ensuring consistency across reports
- Working with the controls account to review process and procedures and address areas of risk
- Reviewing all balance sheets accounts
- Assisting with the finance processing (AP/AR/GL) and reporting integration project
- Reviewing current reporting and improve the accounting control/ reconciliation processes.
- Fixed asset maintenance.
Apply for this position
This role will suit a part qualified accountant looking to join an established finance team with internal opportunities.
Attractive benefits package that includes:
- Salary up to £39,000
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Mainly home working but need to be in the office for more for first 4 weeks
For more information please contact Paul Roberts on 07719315754.