Implementation Specialist - 12 Months FTC
- Up to £75000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Implementation Specialist - 12 Months FTC
- 12 Months
Interim UK Project Manager // Implementation Specialist (12 months) // Home based with regular travel across the UK // Up to £75,000 DOE
The role of Project Manager / Implementation Specialist has responsibility for managing the delivery of IT projects in the UK. There will be the need to run multiple internal projects simultaneously and to manage the deliverables from both the IT team, implementation team, business teams and third-party vendors.
The ability to engage with stakeholders across the business is fundamental to success in this role.
- Ensure on time and in full delivery of UK projects, primarily focussed on the management of key software implementations
- Manage workstreams & robust collaboration between the business, technical and implementation teams
- Ensure that the project teams are set up to deliver business requirements and implement change successfully
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of project plans and co-ordination of project resources
- Identify, manage, and propose mitigations to project risks and issues
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager in an IT delivery field
- PRINCE2, PMP or other formal certification in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within a commercial environment with the ability to interpret complex requirements.
- An analytical and organised approach as well as an understanding of change management and project management techniques
- Hands on approach to understanding challenges & recommending solutions