Finance Business Partner
- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner (Manager )/ Permanent role / Liverpool City Centre (Hybrid) / Salary £55,000 - £60,000 plus a great benefits scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Finance Business Partner (Manager), looking to join a highly established and growing organisation based in Liverpool. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this Finance Business Partner (Manager) role offers the right candidate a chance to join a high-performing and growing Commercial Finance function.
Reporting directly to a highly-experienced Group FC your role will be broad and varied, with regular exposure to senior stakeholders across this growing group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and supporting a small team (3) Operations Finance Business Partners
- You will support and mentor your team, driving consistency, high standards and quality performance reviews with operational leads
- You will business partner with senior non-financial stakeholders across various contracts, supporting with detailed analysis of financial and KPI reports. This analysis will allow you to drive meaningful insights to advise and influence stakeholders' decision-making to maximise revenue & profit
- You will be comfortable preparing detailed financial and performance models,
- Lead in the preparation of monthly and long-range forecasts and annual budgets
- You will have strong communication skills, able to drive regular contact with operational leads to understand their forecasting predictions and support in driving improved operational performance.
- Your role will be visible to the business where you will support with any ad-hoc commercial analysis required by our customers and other stakeholders
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience providing support and financial analysis to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and a continuous improvement culture
- Good system skills using Microsoft Excel is essential. Previous experience using PowerBI and Workday Adaptive Planning is desirable.
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including flexible hybrid working pattern and great career progression!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position