Commercial Finance Manager
- £65000 - £75000 per annum
- Full Time
- Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager / Permanent role / Wirral (hybrid) / Salary £65,000 - £75,000
...plus a competitive benefits package including a flexible working pattern across a condensed 4.5-day full-time working week!
Accountable Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced, commercially focused and enthusiastic Commercial Finance Manager to join our client who are based in Merseyside (Wirral). Our client are a well-known leader within their market, and they are now embarking on an exciting journey of transformation and growth! With a highly experienced Leadership team now in place, this business is on the brink of phenomenal growth and really putting its stamp on the market!
Reporting directly to an impressive Finance Director, you will work closely with the business to present meaningful commercial analysis and insight to key stakeholders. Your detailed analysis and meaningful presentation will aid strategic business decisions that will drive business growth and profitability.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar commercial role within a fast-paced e-commerce / retail business.
Your role will be broad and varied, and your duties (and team) will develop over-time as the business grows. This is an exciting time for you to join this fantastic business as they are on the brink of phenomenal growth, working with a high-performing, experienced team who will all work together to make it happen!
- You will be highly driven, commercial and hungry to add value and make an impact in this role!
- Responsible for producing weekly and monthly P&L reports
- Producing category-level performance forecasting. Analysing sales, margin, GP and contribution across all channels and categories
- You will have strong communication skills and previous experience working across the business with trading, supply chain and marketing teams, optimising campaign activity and performance
- You will be hands-on in this role, able to analyse the data and present meaningful results and recommendations to the management team and key stakeholders, that will aid the business in making strategic commercial decisions
- Pro-active with a continuous improvement mindset, you will be comfortable implementing new reports and looking for ways to refine and improve the analysis and commercial MI to the business
- Previous experience working within a Commercial role, ideally within a retail/e-commerce environment
- Highly ambitious, driven and passionate about supporting business growth
- Experience in building and optimising financial models
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Power BI (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join this growing business at an exciting period of growth, where you can add value and impact from day one!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position