- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Manager
Finance Manager / Permanent role / Wirral (hybrid) / Salary £50,000 - £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package including a flexible working pattern across a condensed 4.5-day full-time working week!
Accountable Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious and enthusiastic Fully Qualified Finance Manager to join our client who is a market leader within their sector, and is now embarking on an exciting journey of transformation and growth! With a highly experienced CEO and Leadership team now in place, this business is on the brink of phenomenal growth and really putting its stamp on the market!
Reporting directly to an impressive Finance Director, you will work closely together to deliver improvements and change in the business. You will be highly motivated, ambitious, and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and support this business through its journey of growth! We are looking for candidates who are committed to adding value and driving improvements in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Finance Director in managing and leading the day-to-day finance team
- Your role will be hands-on with posting journals, analysing reports and preparing accounts
- Direct line management of a small team of 2 (sales and purchase ledger)
- You will be responsible for delivering reliable and accurate monthly management accounts with detailed analysis, producing monthly P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations, cash-flow forecasting
- You will partner with budget holders, building good relationships -supporting, influencing and challenging cost reviews
- You will support the FD with year-end accounts, VAT returns, financial statements and audit
- There will be scope in this role for you to support and lead with various Finance projects including new system implementations and wider process improvements, creating improved reporting packs for the board and greater MI insights through improved financial models… there are lots to get involved with!
The Finance Director is ideally looking for a candidate who is driven and keen to progress into a Financial Controller role over time.
- Ambitious, highly-driven and determined - keen to progress to an FC role in the future
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Passionate about adding value, making a difference and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong Excel skills, able to sense check and scrutinise financial data
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package and future progression opportunities!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position