- Up to £48000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Manager
Based in Warrington
Up to £48,000
Forward thinking Manufacturing business
Flexible Working, Company bonus and much more!
I'm excited be partnered with a forwarding thinking high growth manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a HR Manager to join the team. Reporting directly into the Head of HR you will lead the HR team in providing high-level support to the business and its various business entities both UK and Globally.
This is a highly automnous role for someone who wants to be responsible for the day to day running of the department and take full responsibility for HR, Recruitment and L&D. You will also drive the HR team in line the company's wider business strategy, including but not limited to the expansion of our international business entities.
- Manager the day-to-day HR department
- Focus on building relationships with management and guide them in supporting their teams.
- Be Reactive in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to strategically plan departmental re-structures
- Produce data reports that will support the HRD in monthly board-level reporting
Lead the recruitment for all business entities
- Take a strategic and pragmatic view on the management of Learning and Development
- Complete Settlement Agreements, COT3's and liaise with ACAS where necessary
- Ensure all contractual and legal documents are compliant within the department
- Support the business with payroll and pension-related queries
- CIPD L5
- More than 3 years of experience operating at an HR management.
- Experience managing a HR team
If you would like to hear more on this exciting opportunity, then please get in touch today!
Apply for this position